This class is designed for families of children one year and under, we will cover a wide range of topics that arise for parents in a baby’s first year of life…
• Health and safety (childproofing, sickness prevention and an overview of CPR)
• Infant development in the first year (what to expect, age appropriate toys and activities)
• Physical, emotional & social development of baby (ways to support all aspects of their growth as parents)
Meet other parents who may be going through the sometimes-fussy-but mostly-fun first year of parenthood! Babies welcome!
$65 per family for both classes
Our parent coaches work in partnership with parents to help you face any parenting challenge! In our coaching sessions, we will help you identify and clarify your goals, your parenting approach/style and build confidence in your abilities. Our goal is to help you come up with solutions that uniquely fit your family, solutions that are achievable AND effective!
Using your own expertise of your family and our parenting tools and guidance, together we will find what works for you!
Coaching topics include but are not limited to:
- Challenging toddler behavior
- Sleep issues
- Meal time challenges
- Developmental Concerns
- Creating engaging learning environment/age appropriate toys
- Developmental Milestones/Expectations
Coaching can be done in person, over the phone or on Skype.
For parenting conusltations call us at 505 552 2454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org